Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1UVWqVlJh

Monday, November 4, 2013

Finding me.

I don't post very often, I've always been into the more hand written types of things. I feel it's more comforting to read things I have hand written a long time ago and maybe to see where I was coming from at that point in time. Along the way of some difficult journeys, I feel like I have lost myself. I'm still here on the outside and I have added some new loves but I feel the things I love most have almost escaped me. I'm not being dramatic I just know that I have grown up and away from who I was, but that doesn't mean that I have changed who I am.

There are things that very few people know about me and what I love to do, or even the dreams that I have for myself to accomplish. This "me" is who I am.

 I absolutely love the fall time, where you can see your breath when walking down a road that leads to no where. Three places that can calm me down would be a library, graveyard, or a beach at midnight, but only during a lightning storm; any other place won't do. I love reading old books from the 40's when its cold and I can just sit in silence at a coffee shop where I will most likely not get coffee and get a strawberry frap. I connect with almost any and every animal on the planet. I have a thing for candles. When I light them and see them flickering it sends a sign of hope in my mind. I love to paint, but I have always wanted to paint with watercolor and mostly oil. I could paint for hours upon hours, even if I'm not painting anything at all. I read my horoscope everyday, and I am so undeniably obsessed with true love, always finding a way even when the way isn't paved for you. I love macaroons, and watching old black and white films on rainy days (which are my favorite beyond favorite days) I get excited over the littlest things, and something like that could make my whole day amazing. I absolutely love vinyl records, it makes music sound so much better. One of my favorite singers is Billie Holiday, she's extraordinary. I love adventure. I could drop everything and get on a plane and just travel for the rest of my life and have nothing and be the happiest person in the world. I love to enjoy life and live simply. Isn't that the point of life? Find what truly makes you happy and then keep it. Don't let it be a certain item, but a feeling. Never let money or things take the place of feelings. They could never replace them and you will continue to live life empty.

Find that feeling you can't live without, find out what's making you feel that way then do everything you can to keep it because that's what's going to make you the happiest in life.  

Until next time,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment