Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1UVWqVlJh

Friday, July 1, 2011

Sara Elizabeth Warren

Favorite Things.
Dinasaur: Long Neck. (I love Land Before Time)
Drink: Water.
Color: Maroon, but its beginning to become a red purple color :)
Cake: Carrot.
Activity: Swimming or Yoga (Just started the yoga haha)
Hobby: As much as I am not a great scrapbooker, Im having to finish mine and Chads scrapbook to start the new one, so I kinda have to love it :)
Store: Forever 21/ Goodwill/ Ebay/ Craigslist/ Urban Outfitters/ Victorias Secret ...yes all of them.
Food: French Fries and Honesy Mustard/ Bean Burritos. Either really. Although I havent had the french fries in a while because Im being healthy.
Band: The Avett Brothers/ City and Color/ Dev/ Hanson
Celebrity: Kim Kardashian/ Katy Perry/ Selena Gomez
Piercing: Monroe
Celebrity I Admire: Mila Kunis
Show: Pretty Little Liars/ Teen Mom
Flower: Anemone (picture at the bottom)
Sport: Baton Twirling
Football Team: Alabama
Baseball Team: Boston Red Sox
Country to Visit: Barcelona, Spain
Shoe: Converses or Vibram Five Fingers
Animal: Elephant
Book: Cupidity
Ethnicity: Indian
Movie: 500 Days of Summer
Month: October
Holiday: Thanksgiving


Me, Myself and I
One of my role models in my life is my grandmother, Imogene Warren. I am majoring to become a Speech Pathologist. If I could pick another career it would be a Sign language interpreter. I also plan on learning sign language anyway, and teaching my future kids. I am going to school In Valdosta, but if I could go anywhere it would be in Cairo, Egypt.

I think "Going Green" is amazing. I would love to save the planet one step at a time. I HATE polution. And honestly I wish I could save whales. Consider! Don't Litter!

If my house was on fire and I could only grab one thing it would be my journal. It means a lot to me and I write actual important stuff in it. Way better stuff than what I write in my blogs haha.

My plans for the future (as of right now; itll most likely change). I will graduate either from VSU or UGA, whichever if I decide to stay or leave Valdosta. I will become a Speech Pathologist, leave Bass Pro forever. Work in hospitals till I have kids then I will work in the Education field that way I can be on the same schedule as they are. I would like to move to Asheville, North Carolina. I have never been, I have heard great things. Its not too far from up north or down here in Ga.

I want to backpack around Europe with my husband for probally two weeks. I would like to do some Mission work ANYWHERE really. I want to ride a camel in Morrocco. Fly in a hott air balloon in Africa. Walk on hot coals in Brazil. And go to the grand canyon. I want to go on a real safari. I want to adopt a dog from the pound. I don't care if its a puppy. I want to name my future dogs, Bochephus and Octavius. (BALLIN)

I want to give all the stuff in my room away. I don't need it. It doesn't make me any different as a person. Except for my fish. I love Dragon. I want to get a tattoo of a freckle. I have the little dipper on my arm made out of freckles and I am missing one. I want to get the rook in my ear pierced along with my middle cartilage. I feel like you can always take piercings out. And I find Grafiti beautiful and scars remarkable. I do consider myself as a Conservative Liberterian....it works. And if I could I wish I could live in London just so my kids would pick up the accent.

I love God, and everything he has done for me. He is amazing, and I will always count on him.



This is my future

This is an anemone!

I love gnomes

The tag in front of my car

Best.

City and Color- The Girl which is mine and Chad's song, which makes it even more special. <3

This is all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment