Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1UVWqVlJh

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shrooms and Rings. What a Title.

Today I wanted to basically just take some good pictures outside, its one way to get me outside with this blazin heat going on and its good for me to take pictures of meaningful items because it kind of makes me appreciate them more. With all the stuff that not only I have, but we all have we should all be quite thankful. I appreciate all the things that I have and I cherish them to like the max extent. So here are some of my pictures that I took today!
(c) Sara Warren
This is actually one of my Grandma's rings that I own, all the rings that I take pictures of today are hers and I like to spice things up and n ot just keep beautiful jewelry locked up in a jewelry box when they can become beautiful art you know?

(c) Sara Warren
This is actually my friends' grandmother's watch that I almost wear everyday now, although it doesn't work YET. I just have to replace the battery but I do love it and I am a very sentimental person.

(c) Sara Warren

(c) Sara Warren

(c) Sara Wrren

(c) Sara Warren

(c) Sara Warren
This one is kind of important. In 8th grade I remember my mom buying me this Jesus ring. I wore it like everyday and when my grandma died my dad showed me this box of rings and my grandma had the same ring, pretty neat.

(c) Sara Warren

(c) Sara Warren
I love this picture! I am actuallyhinking about blowing this picture up to go in my room for this year at school. I have blown up four 8x10's already and one 16x20, so I'm thinking about adding this one to my collection.

(c) Sara Warren

(c) Sara Warren
I wear this ring almost everyday! Its so pretty and antique like. It's my grandma's and its so beautiful, prettier in person though if I do add!

(c) Sara Warren

1 comment:

  1. i love the soulmates one! and the ring. and pretty much all of them!

    ReplyDelete