Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1UVWqVlJh

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Vegetarianism Part Two: I Hate McDonald's

So another reason why I am boycotting meat for Jesus is I hate, can't stand, absolutely despise, won't even come near McDonald's. I think it's pollution for your body and if you haven't done the research I believe you should. I used to not care until late one night I decided to YouTube videos of their meat and French fries and they literally made me sick. I watched Super Size me once but that didn't affect me in any way. ANYWAY, I'm rambling, so it's just horrible for you, EVERYTHING there is bad for you not just the meat. As you should know as grown adults: real food is perishable just like when you put fruits in the refrigerator they get bad in a couple of days, yea McDonald's food doesn't do that. There have been tests where they kept a regular CHEESE burger and fries out for a whole year and they look the same. The cheese doesn't mold one bit. That's disguising. So for one... That's not real cheese. The bread doesn't get hard or anything and if the air can't break down the food than how do you think your body is going to? It won't. It takes double working out to work off McDonald's than it does Wendy's. (not saying that Wendy's is better for you) most McDonald's are also 24/7 which means they don't get alot of off time to clean when needed. McDonald's and Burger king are both ranked dirtiest fast food chains. And don't let the chicken salads or breasts fool you, they aren't real chicken and have been through a rough process where it's been bleached and the. Added its flavor to appear as white chicken breast. Gross huh? And the French fries are fried in vegetable oil with flavored beef extract. SICK. The high blood pressure and sodium just aren't worth it. Needless to say my kids will never eat McDonald's. Even though I do try to stay away from fast foods as much as possible I will say I love Taco Bell and not for their fake meat tacos but for their bean burritos which still aren't healthy for you but I guarantee they are 50 times better than putting McDonald's into my mouth! Anyway this is my rant. I will post videos I watched on here as well and I hope all of you will make smart choices when it comes to putting things into your body because when it comes to life there is little that you an control when it comes to what happens to your body and life but you can control what you put in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment