Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1UVWqVlJh

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Big Lots Extreme!

Okay so I know I haven't posted a blog in quite some time but I have been meaning too for a long time! So I shop at Big Lots an if you don't you should. Especially if you are a girl and like to try new beauty products for cheap. They sell beauty supply products for more than 50% off the retail price. I get my shampoos from there when I'm not poor from living the college life been when I do have some extra cash for nice shampoos and make up I go to big lots. If you have an iPhone there is an app called red laser and you can scan barcodes of products and lets you know what the cheapest price is either online or in bigger stores like target or Walmart and we all know Walmart is fairly cheap. But what if I said you could get cheaper? Today alone I spent 16 dollars and for me that is alot but for what I got I'm still shocked. I got two salon shampoos for $2.50 each ( regular price: $8.29 for each in a salon) then I got a new Biore facial cleanser, which are awesome by the way, for $3.00 ( regular: $5.17) next revlon mascara, I was just in need of mascara so I bought it for $3.00 (regular: $4.74) I bought cover girl true blend mouse foundation, sealed for $2.00 (regular:$ 8.36) and last cover girl true blend micro minerals powder for also $2.00 (regular: 5.77) my total came to $16.05 with tax and if I would have bought all this without big lots my total would have been $42.62 with ax. In total I saved $26.57!!! Here are some pictures but I wanted to spread the word because I never have before. One time I got vitamin water shampoo and conditioner there for $2 each when salon prices were $9 a bottle. I also get my mascara there in bulks which are usually $9 for a three pack when one of the mascara bottles are $6 alone at Walmart. This is just a heads up for all you women out there who lie to try new things out like I do! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment