Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1UVWqVlJh

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Forgiveness; an act that requires love.

       Forgiveness is one thing most people don't do enough of, me included. I've held grudges and never thought that people could change and I was wrong.  People change all the time even when we don't want them too, sometimes for the better and other times for the worse.

     I know that it's a hard thing to do, to forgive. I've had plenty of people not worth it in my life.  But what happens to you when you don't forgive? Does it ever make you feel like you're carrying all this unneeded baggage? It's easier for me to forgive than to trust and I think that's the point in life sometimes. Life is always testing you to see what you'll do, or what other's will do with your trust. Maybe they'll fail you multiple times or maybe they'll surprise you.

     Over the past 2013 year I have had a heart to heart with myself about forgiveness, and forgiving other's and making an inner peace within myself and so far it's been working out great. I've never had this type of closure that I sincerely needed. I'm so proud of the progress I have made and how I've let go certain feelings towards people that I resented in the past.

     The point of this blog is that recently I have had to forgive people who have really done me wrong in the past, but it gives me hope for the future of this world. I can see so much has changed and I don't know, it just makes me happy. I see people who have held onto regret for too long and it makes me sad, because regret will get you no where. People grow and people change. Just listen to this for me, look how far you've come on your own and realize that if you had done it any other way everything would be so different. And maybe that's what you're looking for is different, but let your path that you chose decide that for you. You can't reverse time, and you can't live in the past even though sometimes it sounds like a great thing to do.

This is a message to someone very special to me who will always have a special place in my heart:
        I have forgiven you, and I am so proud of you. You have changed so much in just a couple of years and have grown into a great man with amazing dreams. I used to think you were crazy and sometimes I still do but your dreams would have never come true without that spunk. You're just a little over half way there but I know that you have something great in you that other artists don't have. You have passion for creating something great, sometimes people leave that behind and I hope that you never leave that behind. Don't let anyone change your words, be honest and true with what you write because that's when something changes someone's life. You will do great things in the future with your gift and I am so glad that I met you, but I am happy with the path that you chose 5 years ago. I have always believed in you, and forever will. I honestly want the best for you, and it took me a very long time to realize that but I do. Thank you for everything.
 
It's all about forgiveness people. But remember, you can't forgive without having a little love in your heart.

"When the day is through, do you believe in me too?"- Quote of the day. Google it.
xoxo, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment