Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1UVWqVlJh

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Changes

If you know me, you know that I have always had long LONG hair. Even when I was little I remember having long hair. Well i have always wanted to cut my hair really short, 1) to say I did it. 2) to see what I would look like. After getting my braces off last summer I have wanted to cut it since but was too afraid to do it because my hair was so long and thats all I was used too, but My friend Kylie Bright cut hers and when i saw it I knew I had to do it! WE WERE TWINS! I cut my hair and heres a picture...
I cut it the same day I went to the dermatologist to get my skin checked....if you read my other blog lol. Well my hair is pretty short, but I learned to love it lol. Here's a picture of before I cut it and how long it was...
SEE It was too long, especially for the heat in Valdosta, and Savannah. I sit outside everyday in 100 degree heat. So I knew something had to change. :)
I even learned some new things that I could do with my hair!

Anyway... I decided to grow my hair a little bit longer because I feel like I am more comfortable and myself with long hair, although I do like short hair too, but I feel like it is too grwn up for me, I love to shake things up and it is hard when you have no hair to do so. My plans for the future is to put a couple different colors in my long hair including pink and purple (no worries itll last like 2 weeks) but I am super excited!! And  it has already grown an 1"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment