Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1UVWqVlJh

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Goodwill Finds + Dragon Davis

Hello Everyone! I'm catching up on my blogs today as you can see, and I forgot to post about my fish, Dragon Davis. Lets start this blog off with an ode to Dragon Dravis....He is the best fish I will EVER own. (and I have owned a lot of fish this past year and will never do it again) He IS a beta fish/ Japanese fighting fish, so he cannot share his tank with anyone. He is black and red, and I got him at the beginning of September 2010. AND HE IS STILL ALIVE. He has basically proved himself worthy. So I kept him and let the other go in a pond.

Well I am a goodwill FREAK. Honestly, I go in there almost once a week and come out with suck cool things. This time....a fish tank in the shape of a tv. COOL HUH!? Only one problem, it was hideous. It was pink and purple with flowers on it and just total ultimade mad grossness. So i remade it into something that Dragon Davis would like if he was human. Heres a before picture!
Nasty right?...

And heres the top of it.


I wanted to paint the tank grey with some peachy orange in it, because I love those colors. The tv also had a bunch of glitter on it, which had to go. Don't get me wrong I love glitter...but Dragon is a boy...So it had to go pronto. I sanded it and painted it and it took about a week because I was still in my dorm at this point so I had to paint it in my room. hehe Here's Dragon...
He was peeping around the corner :) He's not really pretty but thats because he is a boy and he is a dragon...come on people. DUH

Those are his rocks I got at Dollar Tree, they were a dollar. lol

This was the finished project without the bowl in it. I think it turned out exactly how I wanted it too so I wa happy!
This is where he is living permanently now and I think he loves it! I Do!
I LOVE YOU DRAGON DAVIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment