Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1UVWqVlJh

Friday, June 3, 2011

Things I Miss...Old and New

Today I decided to write about things that I miss, old things and newer things that have arrived in my life. This whole first year of college was a real eye opener for me and growing up, things I was leaving behind in order to make room for new things and new memories. I miss a lot of things from my past that has changed so much lately. For one, I miss my family. Sometimes when people grow older families start to drift apart from one another, and this isn't my family's case, it's just mine. I feel like I am the only one out of the five of us that is 3 hours away (which I am) but they do so much without me, I get left out a lot, way more than I have ever wanted. I feel like I never get to spend time with my sisters like I used too, and really no one can take memories back. I am greatful I get to see them from time to time, but change is just not my thing, i am too emotional for that stuff. :)

I miss my boyfriend. They say love conquers all and it is so true. I tried long distance relationships before and they just didn't work, but when you are honestly, truly, in love without a doubt....it'll work. People say that when you have found the right one you can feel it, you just know. And I think I have met enough guys to finally be happy with my last one. I have been with him my whole freshman year 24/7 and it is a big switch from seeing him everyday and planning out every second with eachother and taking every class we could just so we could see each other to a couple phone calls a day. I treasure those phone calls like I have never spoke to Chad. I miss him so much and could never ask for anyone better. He's my prince...Like it or not.

I miss being young and naive. I hate the fact that I grew up haha. In a way I am VERY still naive but omethings I wish I just didn't know. I like not knowing things, I feel like I don't have to know everything to make myself happy. The reason I am so happy at work (I am a very happy person at work btw) is because I can be and I forget about things that go on in the world. I act like a kid with my coworker Kylie lol and we have a blast and we make others happy because we are happy. Smart little fact...be happy= others happy.

I don't miss anything about highschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment