Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1UVWqVlJh

Thursday, May 26, 2011

2011.

I never thought that so far this is probably one of the best years of my life. Through the years I have made a list of things to do over time and I have added on more or more experiences. Life as i know it is to take the time that God has given you and spend it the way YOU would want to spend it. For me it is with family, my best friend who is my boyfriend, and ultimately trying anything new. I basically devoted this whole year to trying anything that I could. Even though this year is not over it has definitely made an impact on me as a person. I stepped out of my comfort zone and learned about a whole new me. I spent less time working and worrying about money and figuring new ways to have fun for free and it totally worked. The quote, "Money can't buy you happiness" is extremely true and I never thought I would say that.

 Some of my new experiences include Camping, Canoeing, Fishing (Since I have been working at Bass Pro with my fantastic brother in law for almost 2 years now I figured I have learned enough from my customers and see what the big deal is all about) I began running and becoming my own dietician. I believe that Nutrients and feeding your heart is the most important thing because that IS your most important muscle. I stopped eating all the fatty foods and junk that I don't need and I am ultimately training my body to be a better me. I signed up for my first "Half- Marathon" which is in November and I am totally excited! I am going to start yoga and bike riding and swimming this summer since I am in Savannah. After I have accomplished all that I want with these fun activities I want to look into Crossfit. I here that it is extremely rewarding and great for your body.

This year I also took a road trip that was not the best idea but I do not regret it in any way possible. I only went three hours away but anything could have happened in that three hours and I learned a good experience out of it and I AM glad I did it because each experience a person has makes them better in the long haul. But I will never do this again.

I am about to go to a Katy Perry concert with  my sisters and two of their friends and I could never be this excited!! I definitely changed my music choices when i went off to college and although Katy Perry is still one of my big loves, I love the Avett Brothers and alot of Regae. I feel like it is so calming and I love actually hearing the words. I also started cooking things from scratch like cookies, potato chips, cupcakes, stir fry. just some examples. It is a lot of fun! And it isn't that hard if youre patient.

I feel like this year was the HARDEST year of my whole entire life, but it was so worth it. I met great people in my life and I learned how to be on my own for a whole year. It's hard to cook, read driving directions, manage my time, and money, and focus on 7 classes of pure hatred. I will never try to rush my college years again because I risked a lot and it made me completely stressed. Most of my final grades were messed up and financial aid couldn't help me out and I had to deal with it all by myself. I had never cried so much in the last weeks of school haha and I look back now and feel like it was a waste of time. I should not have let school put me down and I should have worried less. So now during Summer classes I have decided to put work on hold (for the most part) and focus all my attention to these two classes to bump up my GPA so I can stop worrying about school and money and just relax and run. :)

I can not wait to get older and travel with my husband and then grow a family. But I am so in love with life right now I do not ever want to rush things because I know I will just worry haha. So here's my blog on how my life has been and what I have been up to lately and what I myself am looking forward too in my life!! Ohh and I also plan on going to an Alabama game this year!!!!! wooooo! I can cross it off my list!

Here are some pictures of all my accomplishments!
I was on my college's colorguard! And I met one of my new bestfriends Katie doing it!

I went camping and canoeing with my class! This is my car with the canoe we rented!

I traced my roots back to the 1300's which was also on my list of things to do. this is only what i could fit in the picture, the tree is MUCH larger.


Started my photography lessons!

                                                 I completed the best prank in the world.
                                              I played in that fountain behind me.
                                                   I fell in love with  my best friend.
I actually got the kitten I always asked for on my Christmas lists when I was a kid for the second year in a row! :)

                                  And I finally realized that family is everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment