Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1UVWqVlJh

Friday, June 24, 2011

NEW DORM ROOM

First of all....Let's start off by saying that this next year will be sooooo much better than last. If i have learned anything, it would be "Never rooming with your best friend". Trust me it the worst. I thought I knew what I was getting into but, everyone said...people change, and they do. So I get a room to myself this year! and I have 4 other roomies who I met one and already love :) It's and apartment style dorm, with and kitchen and all which is great so I can finish my cupcake lady bizznatch!!! I already started picking out my room style so I thought I would share!!!
This is my bedspread from UrbanOutfitter!

This is my future rug from there as well!

This is the shower curtain I was looking at but I am going to hold off on it until I get there and make decisions with the other girls of course!


This is my owl mail holder because suprisingly I get a lot of mail at school!


I basically just want these for my cooking!!



And of course! These are uber cute and would look great on my window ciel. (sp?)



1 comment:

  1. CUTE stuff. & its sill. ;) haha f'real, I'm lovin Pete Feathers' little cousin there.

    ReplyDelete