Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1UVWqVlJh

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I Call True Friends.

Alright Yall....
So I know I wrote a friendship blog a couple months ago when I was going through some harder times with a few of my freidns, but now it is time to "refine" that blog.

Over this summer, I grew up a little bit more (granted...we grow up everyday by learning something new each time) A couple things happened to me that put a few things inperspective for me. I learned that 1) A true friend will fight for a friendship no matter how far away. And 2) people who don't seem to care about you, probably don't. Harsh,  but the reality.

I have a lot of friends come and go, or even stay. I have a couple friends to shout out too! If I miss you in this blog, don't get hurt you were probably in the other one.... haha

First shout out of the day, Jessica Leigh Bene. You re my BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD. I love you so  much and out of anyone in the whole world you have put up with me the longest. (besides my family) You were with me when I kept you up every slumber party and you put up with me when we put lotion in your hair in third grade, you are the best friend I could ever ask for and I wanted you to know this. And thank you for constantly being my friend and never letting me down even when I moved away. Yor are the best Jessica :) BFF for life

Second. Caleb Collins. You are one amazing dude. Ever since 7th grade you have always been here for me, even when you made fun of me and called me Virgin Mary... You are the best cousin ever and thank you for coming to visit me the other day. I am so glad that you still remember me and havent changed one bit. Thank you for being my big brother and protecting me from bad guys to date :) You really are awesome and thanks for still being my best friend :)

Third. Kylie Bright    , I love you girl. I could not live this summer without you. period. I have to wake up in about 3 hours to come see you and do inventory with you and let me just say, I am so glad I met you. I know I used to think you were a BPS whore...:) but youre not!!! Suprise... hahaha You are the best and I am glad a Yankee fan can be a RedSox fan! If anyone talked bad about you Id kick their butt and then do the Bass Pro cheer to them...Hatahhs goin Hate... Wear your feathers proud...as I will wear my blonde streak.

Jake Kernon. You were in basic these past couple months and honestly, I am sorry I couldn't write more, but honestly, you have proven our friendship to be way stronger than some of my other ones. After you got out, its like you never changed, and I love that. I feel like when some people go into basic they come out a totally different person. You on the other hand I was praying wouldn't. And gladly got a suprising text asking when me and Ky could hang out. This just makes my day. I have had others who went to basic and I wrote to who honestly could care less but you truly are an amaing guy. thanks for being my army bass pro friend. eat those smiley fries!!!

And Last But Certainly not Leassttttt
Chad Alexander Bungy.
This had been one tough summer without my real best friend. I see him every two weeks (almost) and it count down every day till I get to it! It is hard spending everyday with someone and have to leave them for three months. even though work kinda hides the fact that im not with him, I still think about it everyday. I love you so much babe, and thank you for always helping me with homework when I take too many hours at work! we have less than a month left till we can go fishing again and its almost our ten month aniversary woo. Go us. Thank you for putting up with me and my craziness. I know I am a handful, but so are you...teen wolf man. haha You are the best and I am sooo glad that I was obnoxious and asked you a billion questions that day in the hall. And I am glad that you were totally annoyed with me cuz you were doing homework. And I am glad that I asked you for cookies and you gave me your last ones. Thanks for loving this weirdo, because it wouldve been a boring freshamn year without you!! I love you!


We dont do real work.



Last bps picture. It kinda consumes my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment